Contemporary Campervans are comfortable to live in and have all the essential amenities such as a fridge, provisions for Hot & Cold water, an oven and separate shower and toilet depending on the model you opt for. Buying a Campervan is an exciting and satisfying experience for families, couples and holidaymakers. Lots of New Zealanders prefer to Buy a Campervan in New Zealand as it is a cost-effective option as compared to acquiring a holiday house. Buying a Motor home in New Zealand is a fantastic lifestyle option.
Standard specifications of ESPRIT Campervans for Sale (Low Profile/ A Class):
On-board technology/ Installations include:
- Insulated waste water tank.
- An Illuminated plinth over the entrance door.
- Submerged water pump.
- Warm water supply by means of mixer tap.
- Smoke alarm.
- Wardrobe lighting with LED lamp.
Features of the Bathroom:
- You will find a height adjustable shower head, storage compartments, cabinets, flush fitting spotlights, hooks and big mirrors in the bathroom.
- There is a Swivel cassette toilet along with electronic flush.
- The bathroom imbues separate concepts depending on the model. The shower cubicle is primarily available with water-resistant plastic side walls in addition to a door.
Standard features of the Kitchen:
- Fridge with a convex door and freezer.
- Waste bin.
- Illuminated kitchen plinth.
- Spacious drawers placed on smooth steel runners.
- Indirect LED lighting under the kitchen working plate.
- Oven with grill.
- Hob and sink in stainless steel.
- Spice rack with noble chromed rail.
- For optimized use of the hobs and work surface the Kitchen centre has a 3-split glass lid above the sink and a 3-burner hob.
Features of the Living area:
- A Flat screen TV bracket.
- Free-standing table leg.
- The A Class includes a Pull-down bed with an access ladder as well as security net.
- Locker doors are partly in premium MDF or medium density fibreboard. Furniture is finished in robust plywood.
- For your convenience there is a comfortable L-shaped lounge.
- Cab carpets.
- Depending on the layout of the vehicle there is a Newspaper holder.
- Wooden bed laths and cold foam mattresses on Fixed beds.
- Loose fitting carpets.
- AirPlus ventilation system provides optimised ventilation of the interior of the campervan to reduce condensation.
- Folding seat base extensions with added storage space.
- For T/I 6810, the single bed converts to a double bed with added cushions.
The Wood décor is Cypress Villa in the Motor home with soft furnishing Savognin, Meribel or Maritima. There is an option of Overhead locker doors with cream-coloured inlays in Cypress Villa. Furthermore the first-rate, real leather upholstery Zambesi or Saigon can be selected as an alternative.
There are lots of reasons to buy Dethleffs motorhomes for sale in NZ. One of the strongest reasons to buy Dethleffs Campervans and Caravans is the company’s commitment to their customers which ensures that they get the best out of the vehicle they opt for.
Acacia Motorhomes Ltd provides a range of Premium, Luxury Campervans and Motorhomes for Sales. We offer various size and types of vehicles to match your requirements.
So start living your dream today! Enjoy Exploring New Zealand at your own comfort!
For more information on buying Campervans, Motorhomes or Caravans in New Zealand visit: http://www.acaciamotorhomes.co.nz/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 2 1227 6662 and we will get back to you with the best offers. Don’t forget to ask for a Test Drive at our head office in Auckland.